Bonded crepe midi dress with tuck detail
- square neckline
- asymmetric tuck detail
- low scoop back
- midi length
Designed + made in Australia
- Model is wearing an AU 6 / XS
- Height: 179cm / 5’10.5”
- Bust: 76cm / 30”
- Waist: 60cm / 24”
- Hip: 86cm / 34”
95% POLYESTER 5% ELASTANE BONDED CREPE
- Cancellations 21 or more days prior to your booking start date will be refunded in full as per the All The Dresses Rental Agreement.
- Cancellations 14 or more days prior to your booking start date will be entitled to a credit note for the full amount paid including postage as per the All The Dresses Rental Agreement.
- If you cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to your booking start date, you will receive a credit for the full amount paid, provided the item(s) have not already been dispatched. The credit can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Her Style only.
- Cancellations made after the item(s) have been dispatched will receive a credit, excluding the amount paid for postage and minus a $25 cancellation fee. The credit note can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Her Style only.
- If your item does not fit, you can return it for a credit note, excluding the amount paid for postage and minus a $25 admin fee. You must notify All The Dresses within 24 hours of the package being delivered and post it back at earliest convenience. The credit note can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Her Style only.
- Because Her Style requires you to select a dispatch date, you are responsible for determining the amount of time it would take to arrive to you from Her Style's location in Melbourne (postcode 3079). Please use Australia Post's delivery calculator for Express Post. Her Style is not liable for postage network delays which cause an item to arrive late, but a credit note minus expenses will be offered in the instance that the item(s) arrive too late to be worn for your event.
About Bec & Bridge
Founded in 2003, Bec & Bridge began life when designers Becky Cooper and Bridget Yorston met at university in Sydney. The chic pair became fast friends and began customising jeans for friends, their designs catching the eyes of boutique owners and launching them head first into the world of fashion design. Since that time, Bec & Bridge's elegant silhouettes and fashion-forward designs have garnered them worldwide success and acclaim, and in the process developed them a loyal following, including the likes of Miranda Kerr and Kim Kardashian. The brand's distinct design aesthetic is the ultimate blend of progressive and edgy with clean and contemporary, a difficult combination to achieve, but one that Bec & Bridge does effortlessly.Shop all Bec & Bridge
Just For You
How It Works
Search, browse, filter & compare till you've found your perfect dress, then book instantly on our website.
Your package arrives 1 or 2 days before your event, fulfilled by one of our professional rental company partners. Wear it, love it!
Pop the dress into the provided postage-paid satchel and drop it into an Australia Post box or office. No need to worry about cleaning, we've got you covered!