Style NotesThe Rozela is our updated Pia Dress - everything a cocktail dress should be, and then some. Featuring contrasting two tone sequin fringe fabric atop a stretch crepe mini skirt lining at the bottom and a moulded bra with adjustable rear straps. Appearing as a two piece from the front, the Rozela is actually a dress and joined at the mid back, with a centre back seam and centre split for easy movement. The Rozela is perfect for a glam event and sure to draw some attention!
- Cancellations 21 or more days prior to your booking start date will be refunded in full as per the All The Dresses Rental Agreement.
- Cancellations 14 or more days prior to your booking start date will be entitled to a credit note for the full amount paid including postage as per the All The Dresses Rental Agreement.
- If you cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to your booking start date, you will receive a credit for the full amount paid, provided the item(s) have not already been dispatched. The credit can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Her Style only.
- Cancellations made after the item(s) have been dispatched will receive a credit, excluding the amount paid for postage and minus a $25 cancellation fee. The credit note can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Her Style only.
- If your item does not fit, you can return it for a credit note, excluding the amount paid for postage and minus a $25 admin fee. You must notify All The Dresses within 24 hours of the package being delivered and post it back at earliest convenience. The credit note can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Her Style only.
- Because Her Style requires you to select a dispatch date, you are responsible for determining the amount of time it would take to arrive to you from Her Style's location in Melbourne (postcode 3079). Please use Australia Post's delivery calculator for Express Post. Her Style is not liable for postage network delays which cause an item to arrive late, but a credit note minus expenses will be offered in the instance that the item(s) arrive too late to be worn for your event.
Australian ready-to-wear brand Lexi is known for sharp, sophisticated evening wear and cocktail dresses that accentuate the feminine figure. The Adelaide-based label was founded by couturier Alexis George and at the helm of the design team is Pat Georgiou who has been in fashion for over 30 years. Lexi uses quality, internationally-sourced fabrics such as lace and stretch leather in innovative and efficient ways to design elegant garments for the younger generation. With an appreciation for both vintage and modern pieces, Lexi has struck a balance that resonates with its fashion forward fans.Shop all Lexi
Just For You
How It Works
Search, browse, filter & compare till you've found your perfect dress, then book instantly on our website.
Your package arrives 1 or 2 days before your event, fulfilled by one of our professional rental company partners. Wear it, love it!
Pop the dress into the provided postage-paid satchel and drop it into an Australia Post box or office. No need to worry about cleaning, we've got you covered!