The Ozzie dress will work harder for you than anyone else will. This printed silk sundress has been stitched and restitched to ensure it fits your body better than a cashmere glove. From the gathered shoulder to the empire waist, all the way down to the floaty skirt, this dress will get you into trouble in the best possible way.
- RRP: $240.00
- V-Neck Tea Dress
- Gathered, fitted cap sleeve
- Fitted empire waist
- Layered silk skirt
- Length: Mini
- Sizing is considered standard, if you are in between sizing or have a larger bust we suggest sizing up
- Invisable Zipper at the back
- Made with specialty designed Red Pansy fabric by our Art Director in Los Angeles
- Also available in Poison Ivy
- Cancellations 21 or more days prior to your booking start date will be refunded in full as per the All The Dresses Rental Agreement.
- Cancellations 14 or more days prior to your booking start date will be entitled to a credit note for the full amount paid including postage as per the All The Dresses Rental Agreement.
- If you cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to your booking start date, and your item(s) have not already been dispatched, you will receive a credit note in full that can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Dress Hire AU only.
- If your item does not fit, you can return it for a credit note, minus the amount paid for postage. You must notify All The Dresses and post back the item within 24 hours of the package being delivered. The credit note can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Dress Hire AU only.
- Items include complimentary damage insurance up to the value of $100, to cover minor repairs and/or stain removal.
Founded by blogger and model Alexander Spencer and her friend Teal Talbot, Realisation was launched in 2015 after Spencer and Talbot felt inspired by the collective mindset of the stylish women they surrounded themselves with. Opting to create individual pieces when the inspiration strikes rather than collections, each Realisation piece is a perfectly thought out addition to the fashion-forward woman's sense of style. Known for their seventies inspired mini wrap dresses, silk tops and denim skirts, their designs are often seen on the chicest of it girls, from Alexa Chung to Phoebe Tonkin. The runaway success of their infamous Alexandra dress proves that Realisation is undoubtedly the ultimate label for understated cool.Shop all Realisation
Just For You
How It Works
Search, browse, filter & compare till you've found your perfect dress, then book instantly on our website.
Your package arrives 1 or 2 days before your event, fulfilled by one of our professional rental company partners. Wear it, love it!
Pop the dress into the provided postage-paid satchel and drop it into an Australia Post box or office. No need to worry about cleaning, we've got you covered!