Style NotesThe Long Nights Draw-In Neck Dress is quintessential chic, featuring a drawn in raised front neck with back neck tie making for a striking silhouette. The column shaped dress finishes mid-calf balancing the lowered back and cutaway sides and the slightly sateen fabric provides texture and depth.
- Cancellations 21 or more days prior to your booking start date will be refunded in full as per the All The Dresses Rental Agreement.
- Cancellations 14 or more days prior to your booking start date will be entitled to a credit note for the full amount paid including postage as per the All The Dresses Rental Agreement.
- If you cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to your booking start date, you will receive a credit for the full amount paid, provided the item(s) have not already been dispatched. The credit can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Her Style only.
- Cancellations made after the item(s) have been dispatched will receive a credit, excluding the amount paid for postage and minus a $25 cancellation fee. The credit note can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Her Style only.
- If your item does not fit, you can return it for a credit note, excluding the amount paid for postage and minus a $25 admin fee. You must notify All The Dresses within 24 hours of the package being delivered and post it back at earliest convenience. The credit note can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Her Style only.
- Because Her Style requires you to select a dispatch date, you are responsible for determining the amount of time it would take to arrive to you from Her Style's location in Melbourne (postcode 3079). Please use Australia Post's delivery calculator for Express Post. Her Style is not liable for postage network delays which cause an item to arrive late, but a credit note minus expenses will be offered in the instance that the item(s) arrive too late to be worn for your event.
About Third Form
Third Form brings a fresh edge to refined dressing. Comprised of thoughtfully designed stapes, with a unique twist, the contemporary label makes dressing well look effortless. The Third Form aesthetic was created by Merryn Kelly, who worked as an in-house designer and some of Australia’s leading fashion labels. Inspired by modern women living busy lives in urban environments, she sought to create truly versatile pieces - the space where workwear pieces and off-duty wardrobes collide. The resulting style includes inventive use of texture, fabric, and structure to create a perfectly polished yet casual look. Noteworthy Third Form fans include Nadia Fairfax, Margaret Zhang, and Vanessa Hong.Shop all Third Form
Just For You
How It Works
Search, browse, filter & compare till you've found your perfect dress, then book instantly on our website.
Your package arrives 1 or 2 days before your event, fulfilled by one of our professional rental company partners. Wear it, love it!
Pop the dress into the provided postage-paid satchel and drop it into an Australia Post box or office. No need to worry about cleaning, we've got you covered!