A leopard print mini dress was a wardrobe staple throughout the entire 90s and early 2000s, and thanks to Bec & Bridge, this quintessential style is returning again!
The Feline Mini Dress is a pure silk form fitting fantasy, rendered with a 90s-look cowl neck and raw hemline. Pair this mini dress with some chunky soled platforms and a choker to complete the look.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 dress. She is 182.9cm (6’0”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 58.4cm (23”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
- Length: 91cm (size AU 8)
- Slim fit
- Pure silk; unlined; opaque; natural stretch
- Light creamy brown base tone; black and mocha leopard print pattern
- Fixed shoestring straps
- Cowl neckline
- Underbust seam
- Invisible zip to side
- Raw hemline
- Cancellations 21 or more days prior to your booking start date will be refunded in full as per the All The Dresses Rental Agreement.
- Cancellations 14 or more days prior to your booking start date will be entitled to a credit note for the full amount paid including postage as per the All The Dresses Rental Agreement.
- If you cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to your booking date, and prior to your items being dispatched, you will receive a credit note in full that can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Get Dressed Hire only.
- If your item does not fit, you can return it for a credit note, minus $30 to cover two-way postage costs. You must notify All The Dresses within 24 hours of the package being delivered and post it back at earliest convenience. The credit note can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Get Dressed Hire only.
About Bec & Bridge
Founded in 2003, Bec & Bridge began life when designers Becky Cooper and Bridget Yorston met at university in Sydney. The chic pair became fast friends and began customising jeans for friends, their designs catching the eyes of boutique owners and launching them head first into the world of fashion design. Since that time, Bec & Bridge's elegant silhouettes and fashion-forward designs have garnered them worldwide success and acclaim, and in the process developed them a loyal following, including the likes of Miranda Kerr and Kim Kardashian. The brand's distinct design aesthetic is the ultimate blend of progressive and edgy with clean and contemporary, a difficult combination to achieve, but one that Bec & Bridge does effortlessly.Shop all Bec & Bridge
Just For You
How It Works
Search, browse, filter & compare till you've found your perfect dress, then book instantly on our website.
Your package arrives 1 or 2 days before your event, fulfilled by one of our professional rental company partners. Wear it, love it!
Pop the dress into the provided postage-paid satchel and drop it into an Australia Post box or office. No need to worry about cleaning, we've got you covered!