Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Click here to view
all Kookai rentals
currently available for hire.
DESIGNER SIZE GUIDE
DESIGNER SIZE GUIDE
- Cancellations 21 or more days prior to your booking start date will be refunded in full as per the All The Dresses Rental Agreement.
- Cancellations 14 or more days prior to your booking start date will be entitled to a credit note for the full amount paid including postage as per the All The Dresses Rental Agreement.
- If you cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to your booking start date, and your item(s) have not already been dispatched, you will receive a credit note in full that can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Dress Hire AU only.
- If your item does not fit, you can return it for a credit note, minus the amount paid for postage. You must notify All The Dresses and post back the item within 24 hours of the package being delivered. The credit note can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Dress Hire AU only.
- Items include complimentary damage insurance up to the value of $100, to cover minor repairs and/or stain removal.
Kookai has been a mainstay for stylish and form fitting dresses and attire in Australia since 1992. The Parisian label was originally founded in 1983 with the goal of offering affordable, fashion-forward clothing without compromising quality. Kookai is known for feminine, easy-to-wear pieces with lively colours that complement the wearer and was introduced to Australia by Robert Cromb and Danielle Vagner with a flagship store on Chapel Street in Melbourne. Kookai has remained true to its original design aesthetic by continuing to turn out collections that allow women to celebrate their own individuality with a French-chic nod to style.Shop all Kookai
Just For You
How It Works
Search, browse, filter & compare till you've found your perfect dress, then book instantly on our website.
Your package arrives 1 or 2 days before your event, fulfilled by one of our professional rental company partners. Wear it, love it!
Pop the dress into the provided postage-paid satchel and drop it into an Australia Post box or office. No need to worry about cleaning, we've got you covered!