Meet Juliana, a timeless classic designed for the cooler seasons. Her strapless silhouette gracefully flows into a two-tiered bias cut gown, tailored to beautifully compliment the feminine form. Crafted from a luxurious heavy knit in a gorgeous vintage ivory, Juliana is the perfect combination of comfort & elegance. For an elevated look, pair her with the matching scarf that conveniently doubles as a shawl. With her versatile design elements and bias-cut drape, you’ll be taking Juliana out to all your mid-seasonal events.
- RRP: $380.00
- Vintage Ivory
- Designed & made in Australia
- Luxurious ribbed knit
- Acrylic Poly/Spandex
- Also available in Rouge
- Cancellations 21 or more days prior to your booking start date will be refunded in full as per the All The Dresses Rental Agreement.
- Cancellations 14 or more days prior to your booking start date will be entitled to a credit note for the full amount paid including postage as per the All The Dresses Rental Agreement.
- If you cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to your booking start date, and your item(s) have not already been dispatched, you will receive a credit note in full that can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Dress Hire AU only.
- If your item does not fit, you can return it for a credit note, minus the amount paid for postage. You must notify All The Dresses and post back the item within 24 hours of the package being delivered. The credit note can be used on the All The Dresses website for items provided by Dress Hire AU only.
- Items include complimentary damage insurance up to the value of $100, to cover minor repairs and/or stain removal.
Wear It With
About Arcina Ori
Featuring mini-dresses, midi-dresses, and floor-length gowns, Arcina Ori outfits will turn heads. The elegant fabrics and vibrant colours of the Australian label’s collections are expertly employed in designs that feature daring cut-outs, backless styles and intricately tied details. Arcina Ori was created by Zoe Calodoukas in 2020, out of a desire to encourage women to express their individuality, confidence, and femininity. A proudly sustainable brand, each of the garments are fully made in Brisbane by expert pattern makers and seamstresses. Arcina Ori is quickly becoming a rising star of the Australian fashion scene.Shop all Arcina Ori
Just For You
How It Works
Search, browse, filter & compare till you've found your perfect dress, then book instantly on our website.
Your package arrives 1 or 2 days before your event, fulfilled by one of our professional rental company partners. Wear it, love it!
Pop the dress into the provided postage-paid satchel and drop it into an Australia Post box or office. No need to worry about cleaning, we've got you covered!